Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Jason Aldean real nameis Jason Aldine Williams. He goes by the name of his band “Jason Aldean.” He isborn in Macon, Georgia on September 28, 1977. After his parents, Barry andDebbie got a divorce Jason mostly lived with his mother in Georgia during the summer.Other times he lived with his father in Florida.
Jason first learned toplay the guitar when he was staying with his father in Florida. After hisfather went to work, Jason picked up the guitar and started playing the chordsthat his dad had wrote out for him. Jason’s favorite songs were, “The CowboyRides away,” “The Blues Man,” and “My Home’s in Alabama.” At the age of 14,Jason sung at the VFW and he sang, “Seminole Wind” by, John Anderson, and also“Tick and Stones" by, Tracy Lawrence. When he got done singing theaudience applauded and that sparked him and drawn him to the music world.
After Jason graduated from high school he andhis band played at very small places with his father’s help. Band member JustinWeaver, began to write his own songs and performed at Atlanta’s nightclub, “TheBackboard.” Jason singed at the age of 21 with Warner-Chappell song-publishedco. he was approached by Michael Knox, and was allowed to move to NashvilleTennessee. A month after signing a deal,Jason moved to Music City and he was offered a record contract but it wassubsequently dropped. After that Jason was offered another deal and soon thatlabel was dropped also. After three years had passed Jason did not record inany studio albums.
In 2004 he was offereda deal by Broken Records in Nashville and he worked on his album called “JasonAldean.” A year later in 2005 had dropped. Jason’s top singles were “Why,”“Hicktown,” and “Amarillo Sky.” Jason’s first single, "Hicktown", wasreleased in 2005 and made it to the top ten on the charts. Jason was named TopNew Male Vocalist at ACMA (America of Country Music Awards) in 2006.
In 2007 Jason and hisproducer Michael Knox entered a stupid and recorded his sophomore effort“Relentless.” “Relentless” was released in May 29, 2007.His album “Relentless”made it to the top four on Billboard Hot 200 and then, landed atop Countrycharts. His album “Relentless,” includes the songs “Johnny Cash,” “LaughedUntil We Cried,” “Do You Wish It Was Me,” “I Use What I Got,” “Who's KissingYou Tonight,” “Relentless,” “My Memory Ain't What It Used To Be,” “No,” “BackIn This Cigarette,” “A Grown Woman,” “I Break Everything I Touch,” and “NotEvery Man Lives.” In “Relentless,” his main singles were “Johnny Cash” and“Laughed Until We Cry.” “Johnny Cash” was originally recorded by Tracy Byrd andhad reached to top six on the charts. “Laughed Until We Cry” has become his fifthconsecutive Top Ten hit.
Aldean released aseventh single titled "She's Country" to radio on December 1, 2008.It is the first single from his third album “Wide Open” which was released onApril 7, 2009. The single debuted at number fifty one on the Hot Country Songschart in late November in 2008. His seventh consecutive top forty hit on thecountry charts, it is also his first top forty hit on the Billboard Hot 100,and became his second number one hit, and his first since "Why" inMay 2006. On December 1, 2008 Jason released his seventh album “She’s Country”on the radio. On April 7, 2009 his third album “Wide Open” was released.Alden’s next songs were “Big Green Tractor,” and “the Truth.” With theCo-Writers David Lee, Murphy-Jim Collins they made it became Jason’s thirdnumber hit again. Jason also got three nominations at CMT Music Awards and alsoincluding video clip of “The Truth.” Thealbum led to many hit songs such as: “Wide Open” “This I Gotta See” “Fast Crazy Town” “Don't Give Up On Me” “She'sCountry” “On My Highway” “Keep the Girl” “Big Green Tractor” “Truth” “Love WasEasy.”

In August 2010, Jasonreleased a new album “My Kinda Party.” “My Kinda Party” reached on the HotCountry Song Chart at number forty one which made it a new album named the sameand was then released on. November 2, 2010. “My Kinda Party” made it top ten onCountry Hit.
Jason also did a duetwith Kelly Clarkson with the song, “Don’t You Wanna Stay.” They both preformedat the CMA Awards on November 10, 2010 and made it to the top fifty nine onBillboard's Hot Country Songs, during the week of November 20, 2010. “Don’t YouWanna Stay,” had become Jason’s fifth number one hit in March 2011.
Jason’s recording “DirtRoad Anthem,” was wrote and also recorded by Colt Ford (country rap artist) andBrantley Gilbert who also wrote “My Kinda Party” in 2011. The three men made itto the top fifty seven on Hot Country Songs chart. It was then aired on theradio for the week of February 5, 2011. “Dirt Road Anthem,” was selected thethird single of “My Kinda Party” in March 2011. Jason also did a remix of “DirtRoad Anthem” with Ludacris at the 2011 CMT Music Awards in Tennessee on June 8,2011. “Dirt Road Anthem” became his top ten on 100 hot charts. “Dirt RoadAnthem” is Jason strongest album that he had ever made so far.
During a radiointerview on May 18, Aldean hinted at another possible collaboration withLudacris. He did state that it would not be on Night Train. Jason and the bandperformed "My Kinda Party" during the Peoples' Choice Awards onJanuary 9, 2013.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You have a lot of unnecessary commas and you have some tense issues. There are also some things that don't make sense, like your use of "a stupid."

Is this going to be turned in for a grade?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
There are also a lot of missing spaces between words. If you have "copied and pasted" this from somewhere else, the formatting will be messed up so you need to go back and edit, or simply make sure you fix the missing spaces in future.

When is your piece due to be handed in to your teacher/tutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.