Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Hi There,

First of all i would like to say hello to everyone

Secondly i have a few questions i have searched around on this forum but cannot find the answers i need so please forgive me if i am treading over old ground. This is very new ground for me and to say i am slightly confused is an under startement lol

So if you would indulge me i would be very grateful if anyone on this forum could shed some light on the following few questions.

a) For the citizenshiip course - what qualifications or requirements does someone need in order to teach or offer this course

b) Life in the UK is this the same as the citizenship if not what qualifications or requirements does someone need in order to teach or offer this course

Thank You in advance for your patience and advice.

i do have more questions but do not want to ask too many at one time lol

Regards

Paul Besser

konungursvia

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I wouldn't call that general advice, but wish you the best of British luck (not knowing the answer).

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Most places will want QTS.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm afraid I don't know the answers to your specific (not general) questions either but I do have a request to make. Your profile shows that you are a native English speaker and, as such, learners on this forum will read your posts and believe that they contain correctly written English. On that basis, it would be much appreciated if you would go back into your first post and edit it - capitalise "I" throughout, make "understatement" a single word, add the missing punctuation etc. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.