[Grammar] Support in the following sentence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dritan_84

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Albania
Hiii, i am new to this site so hello to everybody and thanks for the good job done.
I am confused if i can use the following sentence.

I would kindly ask your availability to arrange a meeting between You, our Team Leader and Myself.

I am not sure if Myself in the end of the sentence is Okay.

Many thanks in advance for your efforts.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Hiii[/STRIKE], Hi, I am new to this site so hello to everybody and thanks for the good job [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE] that you do.

[STRIKE]I am confused[/STRIKE] I don't know if I can use the following sentence.

I would [STRIKE]kindly ask[/STRIKE] like to know your availability [STRIKE]to arrange[/STRIKE] for a meeting between you, our Team Leader and myself.

I am not sure if "myself" [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at the end of the sentence is [STRIKE]Okay[/STRIKE] OK.

Many thanks in advance for your efforts.

Welcome to the forum.

The simply answer is that "myself" is not correct in this context wherever you put it in the sentence. The meeting will consist of "you, our team leader and me".

I would say "I am trying to organise a meeting for/between you, our team leader and me. Please let me know your availability next week".

Please see my other amendments to your post above in red.

There is no problem with "myself" at the end of a sentence when it's the correct word. "My boss was going to do it but he delayed for so long that I ended up doing it myself".

Status
Not open for further replies.