Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
Canada
this is a few sentences that i have to explain .
so please correct me .
And if there is better expression or better way , also please teach me .

'Kids and Mom' is the place I used to work . I can’t submit Certificate of Income Amount because it was a kind of small business to sign up for 4 insurances and the pay was not that much. And I also can’t submit Bank Statement because I was paid in cash.so please understand that I can submit Certificate of Work Experience only .

thank you and have a great day!!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]This[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] These are a few sentences that I have to use to explain something, so please correct [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] them.
And if there is a better expression or a better way to say something, [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] please [STRIKE]teach[/STRIKE] tell me.

'Kids and Mom' is the name of the place I used to work. [STRIKE]I can’t[/STRIKE] I am unable to submit a Certificate of Income Amount because it was a [STRIKE]kind of[/STRIKE] small business to sign up for 4 insurances and the pay was [STRIKE]not that much[/STRIKE] quite low. [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] I also can’t submit a Bank Statement because I was paid in cash. [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]lease understand that[/STRIKE] I can submit a Certificate of Work Experience only.

Thank you and have a great day!!

Please see my amendments above. My corrections are marked in red. I have also underlined "to sign up for 4 insurances". I don't know what you mean. Do you mean that you or the company should have had 4 different insurance policies but you decided not to sign up to them because it was a small company and you didn't earn very much?

You need to concentrate on your use of articles and the placement of punctuation. Do not put a space before a comma or a full stop. Always put a space after them.

you07942

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
Canada
That's right About 4 insurances.
And thank you for the tips! I won't put a space before a comma or a full stop. :)
Thank you again. :up:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
That's right about 4 insurances.
And thank you for the tips! I won't put a space before a comma or a full stop. :)
Thank you again. :up:

I can’t submit a Certificate of Income Amount because it was [STRIKE]kind of[/STRIKE] too small a business to [STRIKE]sign up for[/STRIKE] pay for four insurance policies and the pay was [STRIKE]not that much[/STRIKE] quite low.

​I have made a further amendment based on your response. However, I'm still not quite sure why the lack of insurance policies means you can't submit a Certificate of Income Amount.

you07942

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
Canada
If I got a job, I and the company should sign up for 4 insurances.
It means the company have a duty to report about the Income of thier employee.
So there isn't any record or Information that I could submit it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It sounds to me as if you are admitting that either you or the company failed to comply with a legal requirement. Are you sure you should be doing that? In fact, are you sure you should be admitting that even on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.