Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
This finding enable us to reasonably presume that the proteomic responses of some of the latter three unipros in this study are likely involved in posttranslational regulation. The posttranslational modification of these unipros in response to drought stress might lead to the opposite expression patterns of different isoforms with phosphorylation or dephosphorylation state. These results indicate that isoforms of certain unipros may play the same or different roles in regulateing defense responses to drought stress in wheat seedlings.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]This[/STRIKE] These findings enable us to reasonably presume that the proteomic responses of some of the latter three unipros in this study are likely involved in posttranslational regulation. The posttranslational modification of these unipros in response to drought stress might lead to the opposite expression patterns of different isoforms with phosphorylation or dephosphorylation state. These results indicate that isoforms of certain unipros may play the same or different roles in [STRIKE]regulateing[/STRIKE] regulating defense responses to drought stress in wheat seedlings.

I have absolutely no idea what any of it means but I have corrected the obvious errors. I am also moving this thread into the main "Editing and Writing Topics" as it has nothing to do with Literature.

Status
Not open for further replies.