Please look at the changes I have made to your post in red. You have now lived in the United States for well over a year so I am surprised that you think it is called "united state". It is important to use the correct name for the country you live in.
We look forward to dealing with specific questions about the English language that you post, but please remember to follow the rules of written English in your posts:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (ie the United States of America, England, English, Warsaw etc).
- End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner