Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Are famous people treated unfairly by the media? Should they be given more privacy, or is the price of their fame an invasion into their private lives?

Nowadays, people, especially younsters, are craving for their idols’ news included both their new projects and their personal matters. That to fulfil these desires paparazzi are working at their full abilities consequently piss famous people off. So should we give celebrities more privacy or is this the price they have to pay for their fame?

“Britney Spears hit paparazzi”, “Justin Bieber accused of hitting a photographer”,… These kinds of headlines now are no longer strange to us. We may say “What kind of person is that? How could a celebrity, a figure for youngsters, act like that? I will definitely protest against this singer/actor/…”. However, have it ever occurred to you what forces them to behave in such a violent way, given that they are fully aware of their popularity?

I am convinced that we are prying too much into celebrities’ personal lives. Some people called stalkers have gone so far as to follow the stars 24/7. We, normal people, are dead against anyone intruding on our privacy. However, we are doing exactly what we hate to famous people who, at the end of the day, are simply ordinary people with extraordinary aptitude.

Nonetheless, an invasion into famous people privacy, after all, is resulted from the fans’ admiration and love. One day, when the stars are no longer in the limelight, they will definitely miss those times when they make the headlines. Besides, stars have luckily been given such desirable talents, the lack of privacy will only be a trivial demerit of being famous.

Overall, fame and lack of privacy are like two sides of a coin. When striving for popularity, people should prepare to tolerate the curiosity of the public. Moreover, the fans’ should also give their idols some space to experience freedom.

This essay is not my homework or anything like that. I think my writing skill is not good enough. So this is just one of the essays I write at home to improve my writing skill.

[M]in

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Can anyone please help me? It's been almost a month but still no reply :(

Status
Not open for further replies.