Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Sometime I'm getting negative results on my quizzes, tests but I'm study hard !

Also I want to read book like novel but I didn't have any excited.Why?

what is the main reason for this happen?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Sometime [STRIKE]I'm getting[/STRIKE] I get answers wrong [STRIKE]negative results[/STRIKE] on [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]quizzes[/STRIKE], exercises and tests [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] even though [STRIKE]I'm[/STRIKE] I study hard!

Also I want to read books [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] and novels but I didn't [STRIKE]have any excited[/STRIKE] find any of them exciting. Why?

What is the main reason for this? [STRIKE]happen[/STRIKE]

Everyone gets answers wrong in exercises and tests even if they study really hard. Is it possible that you are taking tests and exercises that are slightly above your level of English? Go back and do some exercises for beginners - very basic tests - and don't move on until you have every answer right at that level.

We can't tell you why you don't enjoy reading books, or why you don't find them exciting. Everyone has different tastes. Do you like to read novels in your own language? If not, you are unlikely to enjoy them in English. If you have a favourite book in your own language, try to find an English translation of it. You will already know the story, which helps because then you won't have to look up every word to try to work out the meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.