Please help me correct the following sentences.
1. But the most important thing is the “time”.
2. Most people have a big problem of insomnia—they don’t use their “time” correctly.
3. They always go to bed late, even don’t sleep all night.
4. And then, they will need more time to sleep.
5. That’s called “vicious circle”.
6. Using “natural” ways to prevent insomnia will be much better than taking medicine. Take your time!
Last edited by Ashiuhto; 12-Feb-2013 at 07:07.
I don't understand sentences one and two. For three, try:
They always go to bed late, or they don't sleep at all at night.