Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Hi! I'm writing an esay and I have few questions about the sentences i wrote. please see the paragraph attached:

It can be noticed that the revenues growth trend continues in 2012, the Group's revenues increased in 2012. The growth is mainly derived from the full annual contribution of 2-3 "Y" project stages and revenue growth from the property in Ohio which reflects full year revenue contribution to Group's revenues compared to solely five months contribution during year 2011. There was a revenue decrease in the Group properties in Florida as a result of properties improvement programs which caused to key renters evacuation as detailed above and engagement termination with "Limited" Group in January 2012, respectively (the total decrease in revenues refer to renters as mentioned above, is estimated at 64 thousands ILS a month)."

1) Can I say "the revenues growth trend continues in 2012"?
2) Can I say "compared to solely five months contribution "?
3) Is it right to say "engagement termination with "Limited" Group "?
4) If I want to say "Analysis of the changes" can I write " Changes' Analysis " ?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I've moved this to the Editing and Writing Topics section which is more appropriate.

I found your thread rather hard to understand. You started it with "Here is the last question" and then went on to ask at least four questions. The formatting is also rather messy. Please edit your post, at least to give each separate question on its own line, preferably with a line's break between each one.

Remember that we don't put a space before a closing quotation mark or before a question mark.

syonati

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Hi! you right it's my first time in the forum I edited the post.
I amazed by your immediate response.

Can you please see again the post?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.