Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I would like to write a letter to our client and request him to please send us your “Account Ledger” with outstanding payment.

Please find the attached Account Ledger of M/s ACB Company. Our Account Ledger shows outstanding payment Rs. 789,500/. Please reconcile and send us your account ledger.
We would be grateful if the outstanding payment could be paid by this week.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I assume that sending copies of "Account Ledgers" is common practice in business there. Here, we would write something like

Dear Mr XXX

Our records show that there is an outstanding payment on your account of £126.25 (Invoice number 274612 dated 4/1/2013 refers). Please make payment immediately. If you believe you have paid this invoice, please send us a copy of the receipt for payment.

Thank you.

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I assume that sending copies of "Account Ledgers" is common practice in business there. Here, we would write something like

Dear Mr XXX

Our records show that there is an outstanding payment on your account of £126.25 (Invoice number 274612 dated 4/1/2013 refers). Please make payment immediately. If you believe you have paid this invoice, please send us a copy of the receipt for payment.

Thank you.

Please have a look that is correct;

Dear Mr. xxx

Our records show that there is an outstanding payment on your account of £126.25. send us your Account Ledger for reconciliation and please make payment immediately.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.