Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
i want to send the following letter and i have a lot of mistakes because i translated using google translate. Can anyone please correct this for me? if any sentence doesn't make any sense please inform me.

The field of research has always been appealing to me as knowledge and technological developments have no limits. My interest was strengthened through the university, where I realized that through continued research you can distinguish in your field and offer additional knowledge to humanity either through your own project or improving an existing one.
I always liked to participate in both project groups and sports teams, but also to socialize with people from different countries. The exchange of ideas, a different way of thinking and unique experiences can help you achieve very significant things and solve problems.
Upon completion of my studies the research at the renowned research laboratory will help me both to broaden my knowledge and socialize. Finally my ambition combined with my interest in research and interacting with other people makes the position of xxx the ideal place for me.

thanks in advance!

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
i want to send the following letter and i have a lot of mistakes because i translated using google translate. Can anyone please correct this for me? if any sentence doesn't make any sense please inform me.

The field of research has always been appealing to me as knowledge and technological developments have no limits. My interest was strengthened through the university, where I realized that through continued research you can become distinguished in your field and offer additional knowledge to humanity either through your own project or by improving an existing one.
I have always liked to participate in both project groups and sports teams, but also to socialize with people from different countries. The exchange of ideas, a different way of thinking and unique experiences can help you achieve very significant things and solve problems.
Upon completion of my studies the research at the renowned research laboratory will help me both to broaden my knowledge and socialize. Finally my ambition combined with my interest in research and interacting with other people makes the position of xxx the ideal place for me.

thanks in advance!

Nice work by you and Google.

tsioularisa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
thank you very much!!!

tsioularisa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
would it be better if i say? my interest was strengthened during my studies in university in order not to say through twice in the same sentence?

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
As my mother used to say about something that was insignificant or hardly noticeable, "a galloping horse wouldn't notice".

tsioularisa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
i am sorry if i wasn't clear. that what i am meaning is in this sentence My interest was strengthened through the university, where I realized that through continued research you canbecome distinguished in your field i don't want to use through twice. So is it correct if i say My interest was strengthened during my studies in university

Thanks and sorry for the confusion!

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Status