Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: is it possible

    • Join Date: Jan 2006
    • Posts: 2

    Question is it possible

    i wish to know whether i can refer to my membership with in any visa application when asked for english language ability and if yes, what reference no should i refer to?

  1. Editor,
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 60,656

    Re: is it possible

    I'm not sure about all countries, but I know, for example, that in the UK to get a study visa you need to be enrolled on a full-time course and to be able to prove that you have paid for this course in advance, so joining a free website would not count. As a website can be accessed anywhere, there's no need to travel to use it, so in general I would imagine that the answer is no.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts