Student or Learner
Curriculum Vitae Personal information Name ------------- Address ------------- Mobile ------------ ------------ Gender ------------ Nationality ------------ Work experience Dates January 2008 - July 2010 Position held Marketing Executive Main activities and responsibilities Established effective network of sales by adding three unique channels of sales.
Took initiative in building contacts with media companies to promote brand name.
Carried out market research and customer surveys to assess customer demands.
Developed advertising and trade marketing plan.
Appraised promotional strategies and launched new marketing campaign that attained 78% of marketing productivity efficiency.
Name and address of employer Green Clay Artisans, Office#3, 2nd Floor, 7-H Plaza, F-10 Markaz, Islamabad Type of business or sector Event Management Dates March 2006 to November 2007 Position held Product Development Executive Main activities and responsibilities Managed product contracts and sales.
Organized product training for sales and marketing team of 21 members.
Carried out field work for understanding product, competitors and customer trends.
Formulated strategic direction, based on integration of customer needs and business goals.
Served as representative to internal and external clients.
Name and address of employer Gritwall Finishes, Office#25, Scheme # 4, Margalla Town, Islamabad Type of business or sector Wall Coatings & Construction Academic Projects - Master Dissertation on innovation intensity of family firms in BRIC countries using STATA.
- Brief research on Geox business ideology and innovation strategies.
- Developed a report for launch of skin care product in BRIC countries.
- A project to illustrate the impact of culture on communication and organizational behavior in
- Comprehensive research about Communication skills of people in four Cellular companies.
- A project on increasing the Satisfaction level of the customers.
- Analysis of financial statements and corporate lending of three Pakistani banks.
- Developed a business plan for bowling club.
- Devised a marketing and advertising plan for launching international coffee chain.
Honours And Awards - Employee of the year award in Gritwall Finishes in year 2007.
- Placed 1st in diploma in Information Technology.
- Merit scholarship in high school and bachelors.
- 1st position in business development and marketing plan competition among 40 contestants from all around Pakistan.
- Second prize in horse riding competition held at Pakistan Art council in 2006.
- Scholarship from a leading advertising company of Pakistan for submitting three innovative advertisement proposals.
Volunteer Work And Miscellaneous - Volunteered in earth quake relief team in October 2005 during rehabilitation of earthquake victims.
- Voluntary work for educating illiterate people in rural areas for six months in year 2004.
- Permanent member of spelunking club of Leuven.
- Permanent member of blood donation camp at PIMS (Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences).
- Organized seminar on entrepreneurial skills
- Organized seminar on Project Management Practices.
- Organized a workshop on Microsoft Project & Prima Vera.
- Worked for renowned projects in Pakistan for landscaping, aquariums, fountains & sculptures.
- Exposure of wall motifs work, clay work and wall murals.