Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello,

Please may I know if there are any teachers here teaching O levels English 1123??

:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We don't have "O" Levels any more. They were replaced by GCSEs nearly twenty years ago. What did you mean by "O Level English 1123"?

Huda-M

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am from Pakistan, where International O levels is an education system, and English 1123 is the subject and code. Actually it is commonly known as O Levels, which is why I have mentioned as such.

CIE | Qualifications: O-Level

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Ah, fair enough. I assumed that O Levels were replaced with GCSEs all over the world, so that the examining boards didn't have to write two different sets of exams. I'm afraid I can't help with your query.

Huda-M

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Ah, fair enough. I assumed that O Levels were replaced with GCSEs all over the world, so that the examining boards didn't have to write two different sets of exams. I'm afraid I can't help with your query.
I see, i was actually hoping that there would be any teachers as members here; i posted an essay earlier but it remains unchecked still...Anyways thank you for your concerns! :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I see, i was actually hoping that there would be any teachers as members here; i posted an essay earlier but it remains unchecked still...Anyways thank you for your concerns! :)

There are plenty of teachers here! We are all volunteers and we do as much as we can. Please be patient. Essays sometimes take a very long time to be dealt with because we have to spend quite a long time just to do one. We can get more done if we answer the quick single questions in this section.

Do you have to submit the essay you mentioned to your teacher/tutor?

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I see, i was actually hoping that there would be any teachers as members here;
Many of the members who respond to questions in this forum are teachers. Between us, we have prepared students for very many different examinations. It just appears that none of us has prepared students for International O Levels.
i posted an essay earlier but it remains unchecked still.
As Tdol wrote here, "We are a language discussion forum, not a proofreading service. If you post here, people may take a look and correct it or make suggestions. There are no guarantees that they will do this. "

Huda-M

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
There are plenty of teachers here! We are all volunteers and we do as much as we can. Please be patient. Essays sometimes take a very long time to be dealt with because we have to spend quite a long time just to do one. We can get more done if we answer the quick single questions in this section.

Do you have to submit the essay you mentioned to your teacher/tutor?

Not the one I posted here

Huda-M

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Many of the members who respond to questions in this forum are teachers. Between us, we have prepared students for very many different examinations. It just appears that none of us has prepared students for International O Levels.As Tdol wrote here, "We are a language discussion forum, not a proofreading service. If you post here, people may take a look and correct it or make suggestions. There are no guarantees that they will do this. "

Hmmm, ok I see!

Anyways, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.