Hey guys, I was just wondering if anybody could recommend an organisation that 'supplies' teachers for learning English in another country.

I've just started my 2nd year at University, and one of my teachers made a recommendation that I take the opportunity to do this if it should ever arise. (Because I'd commented on wanting to go over seas to be a teacher in general)

I'm not really sure who you would do it through to go somewhere in Asia?

I'd greatly appreciate it if somebody could share their experience or organisation they did it through to help me in my research.