Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
Hi

I am going to send this e-mail to a few professors, and would like a simple way of requesting for information. Any comments?

Dear Professors

I am writing to you today in regards to the assignment of course coordinators for Academic Year 2012-2013.

Kindly find enclosed the template list for the courses. I would be grateful if your staff could provide me with the names of professors who will be coordinating the courses under your division. Furthermore, if there is any change to the provided information, please indicate in red so that I can update them accordingly. I would appreciate if you would submit the completed list to me by 13 April 2012.

Thank you in advance for your help. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My direct extension is 6364.

With Regards

Mr_Ben

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Switzerland
I think your email is just fine. Considering the context (I imagine you are an administrator at the university and the professors know who you are and what you do), I think it's perfectly clear what you need. The tone is perfect, too. Clear, formal and polite. I'd use this as an example of a very good email. :cool::up:

Status
Not open for further replies.