Having sat down, she began to cry.
Having been sold, the slave followed his new master.
Standing over there, he was watching his ex-wife.

The examples above should be examples of the so called transgressive (or better - of a translation of them). My question is if there is anything such as transgressive also in English. If there isn't, what do you call the structures in bold above?

Thank you in advance