• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

There are inconsistencies/ inaccuracies in what the cellular company agent said to me

1) I called the call centre to request for a note explaining the customer complain incident/situation so that my boss will be aware of what happened/of it.

2) I called the call centre to request for a note that clarify the customer complain incident/situation.

3) There are inconsistencies/ inaccuracies in what the cellular company agent said to me always. They will say thing will turn out this way but in the end things will be different.

4) Things will always turn out to be a different way from what they told me/said/promised.

I hope somebody can correct the above sentences for me. Thank you so much for your help.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: There are inconsistencies/ inaccuracies in what the cellular company agent said t

Quote Originally Posted by Jit833 View Post
    1) I called the call centre to request for a note explaining the customer complain incident/situation so that my boss will be aware of what happened/of it.

2) I called the call centre to request for a note that would clarify (OR "a note to clarify") the customer complain t incident/situation.

3) There are inconsistencies/ inaccuracies in what the cellular company agent said always says to me. always. They will say thing s will turn out this way but that in the end things will be are different.

4) Things will always turn out to be a different way from what they told me/said/promised. OK

I hope somebody can correct the above sentences for me. Thank you so much for your help.
    b.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Re: There are inconsistencies/ inaccuracies in what the cellular company agent said t

Quote Originally Posted by billmcd View Post
    b.
    Thanks for replying and correcting my mistakes.

Im just wondering if I can rephrase it in such a way for question number 2?

There are inconsistencies/inaccuracies in what the cellular company's agent says to me. They will says that that will be different in the end.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Quote Originally Posted by Jit833 View Post
    Thanks for replying and correcting my mistakes.

Im just wondering if I can rephrase it in such a way for question number 2?

There are inconsistencies/inaccuracies in what the cellular company's agent says said to me. In the future they will they say s that that it will be different in the end.
    b.