Student or Learner
I'm not clear in "Has there been".
Can anyone teach me more about this ? Thank you.
1. Has there been any progress in this? (Does there have other way to express this setence?)
2. Does there have any progress in this? (What's the difference to setence 1?)
3. He has been to Korea this year.
4. Has he ever been to Korea?
5. Has he ever gone/visited to Korea?
"There is a an apple in the fridge." - present tense.
"There was an apple in the fridge" - past tense
"There has been an apple in the fridge" - present perfect.
"Has there been an apple in the fridge?" - A question in the present perfect.
Try to use example sentences that are actual examples of your question.
1. I have been to Korea. [present perfect]
2. I have gone to/visited Korea. [present perfect]
Does sentence 1 mean that I have ever been to Korea and I'm back now? Sentence 2 means that I'm still in Korea?
Last edited by jojocom931; 28-Mar-2013 at 10:38.