• Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

• Post Thanks / Like

Please help me! I have to turn in this writing by tomorrow

Story 1.

A study has
    foundthat peers caninfluence personal achievement.The type of friends that adolescents have actually can make a difference in their school performance. It can appear especially in two areas:academic performance and delinquency. Youngsters whose friends were moreacademically oriented did better over the course of high school than studentswho
    had less academicallyoriented friends. Similarly, students whose friends were more delinquentdeveloped more problems themselves than students whose friends had a lower rate of delinquency.

Story 2.

This is story about Colinís early memories of great love for his family. When he was young, he's grandmother and parents scolded him when he did something dangerous. It's because they were worried about him. He lacked drive. He was not much of an athlete or musician either. Still he was a contented kid, growing up in the warmth and security of the concentric circles his family formed. These circle rippled out in diminishing degrees of kinship, but maintained considerable closeness.

These are summaries of two stories. Plase check the summaries if there are grammar errors.

These are going to be in exam tomorrow! Please help me out !!:)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me! I have to turn in this writing by tomorrow

We don't help with work which is going to be submitted for marking. Do the best you can, submit it and wait to see how you do. After you find out your mark and see what was marked as incorrect, you can come back and ask us for help to understand those errors. Good luck.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.