Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Dear Mr. A:

I am very pleased to write this letter of recommendation on behalf of Ms. B. I have known her very well for one and a half years through her participation in classes and as her supervisor for her undergraduate final year project.

I would like to mention that I always impose strict requirements on students in order for them to have my supervision for their final year projects. One of my requirements is that they earn at least 80% on their final year examination score for the subject. However, even though B got 76% in her final score and did not meet this requirement, I was confident in accepting her to work under my supervision and in acting as her adviser for her final year project, as I knew her high level of eagerness to learn. I can also see her eagerness in conducting her
project. She came to see me to discuss her topic months before the time set by the university and has started her research much earlier than other students in her major.

She is very actively involved in class. She does not hesitate to answer questions posed and involves herself in discussions. She strives to solve every problem given. B also has very good performance in laboratory experiments. She pays close attention to details, is very cooperative, and often submits her laboratory reports earlier than other students.

In term of personality, B has very pleasant attitudes, she is punctual, hard working, and respectful to others, especially to professors and staff in our university. I have not heard any complaint about her. In fact I have often heard good comments about her, that she is very well mannered and always willing to assist when needed.

I enthusiastically recommend Ms. B as a promising candidate for a master’s program in X at Y. I hope this information proves helpful. Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information.

Rickey

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Thank you very much Probus :)
really appreciate your help.

Status