Academic Article Source on Science for Toefl reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malogranata

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hi,

i plan to take a toefl test, but what bugs me more in the test is the reading section; therefore i decided to improve my word knowledge and am looking for articles at toefl level; however, i cannot find any proper website for that.

i am sure for most of you it is easy to find such articles at toefl reading level on internet; but for me it is really hard, please help me with that; i really am thankfull to any kind of help.

Thanks,

Regards.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi,

I plan to take a TOEFL test, but what bugs me more in the test is the reading section (no semi-colon required) therefore I decided to improve my word knowledge and am looking for articles at TOEFL level. However, I cannot find any [strike]proper[/strike] good websites for that.

I am sure for most of you it is easy to find such articles at TOEFL reading level on the internet (no semi-colon required) but for me it is really hard, please help me with that. I really am [strike]thankfull[/strike] thankful/grateful [strike]to[/strike] for any kind of help.

Thanks.

[strike]Regards.[/strike]

Welcome to the forum.

Please look at the amendments I have made to your post in red. If you are going to take the TOEFL test, you definitely need to look at your use of capitalisation and punctuation. We don't use semi-colons anywhere near as frequently as you did. It is very important to capitalise the word "I" at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.