Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear colleagues,

Few days ago, the new structure of the Website has implemented.
I have already sent you a presentation, where the new elements and the construction of the restructured country portal are wonderfully explained.
Regarding the workflow, I would ask all institution as a whole to take an Initiative for the content. Now we have to specify the content for the Menu point ‘Home and Culture’. The other Menu point Learning German, Teaching German and Network still have to be updated.
Therefore, I would request you to all WWW A to provide content for the News Box. Kindly coordinate with your department and specify what content to be included and by when content will be delivered. I will be responsible for the technical editing of the pages.
Please find attached presentation of the Country portal. I am looking forward to your feedback and comments.

NituM

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear Sir/Ma'am

Could you please check and let me know about the grammer of this application.

Thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear colleagues,

(Missing word)
Few days ago, the new structure of the Website has implemented.
I have already sent you a presentation, where the new elements and the construction of the restructured country portal are wonderfully explained.
Regarding the workflow, I would ask all institution as a whole to take an Initiative for the content. Now we have to specify the content for the Menu point
‘Home and Culture’. The other Menu point Learning German, Teaching German and Network still have to be updated.
Therefore, I would request you to all WWW A to provide content for the News Box. Kindly coordinate with your department and specify what content (missing word) to be included and by when (missing word) content will be delivered. I will be responsible for the technical editing of the pages.
Please find attached (missing word) presentation of the Country portal. I am looking forward to your feedback and comments.

Please note the markings I have made in red above. There are some missing words, errors in capitalisation and a few things I don't understand. I have no idea what a "country portal" is but if it's a technical term, it may well be right. However, you have capitalised it in one sentence and not in another.

NituM

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I will try to correct.

i just want to ask one thing'(Missing word) Few days ago, the new structure of the Website has implemented.' How i should write this sentence? I don't want to present like the way it has written. please suggest..

Thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
If I was going to just give you the answers, I wouldn't have bothered to write things like "(Missing word)". I suggest that you try to work out what the missing words and errors might be. After you have shown that you have tried, then we will help further.

Status
Not open for further replies.