• Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

HELP PLEASE

hello,
    i need help. i go to a private junior high school(we wear uniforms). my friend came up with an idea for an anti bully organization. She informed our teacher and the teacher decided that we needed to make a proposal letter to our principal(this is where i need your help). my friend is the president and i am the vice president of the organization. we talked with our teacher and came up with things such as prep rally and fundraisers(we will use the money from the fundraisers to make tshirts and other accessories and have guest speakers come and talk about expiriences with bullying)and also have antibully days where the students can wear the tshirts we make and jeans.(lots and lots more of ideas)i think its a great idea. so please please PLEASE help me with writing the proposal letter
    sincerely,
    xavier

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: HELP PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by xavier101 View Post
    Hello,
    I need help. I go to a private junior high school(we wear uniforms). My friend came up with an idea for an anti-bullying organization. She informed our teacher and the teacher decided that we needed to make a proposal letter to our principal (this is where I need your help). My friend is the president and I am the vice president of the organization. We talked with our teacher and came up with things such as a prep pep rally and fundraisers (we will use the money from the fundraisers to make T-shirts and other accessories and have guest speakers come and talk about expiriences experiences with bullying) and also to have anti-bully days where the students can wear the T-shirts we make and jeans (lots and lots more of ideas). I think it's a great idea so please please PLEASE help me with writing the proposal letter.
    sincerely,
    xavier
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see the amendments I made to your post. You need to practise your capitalisation (first word of every sentence and the word "I").

We don't write proposals for people. You need to write the proposal yourself, post it in the Editing and Writing section of the forum and then we will comment.
    Last edited by Rover_KE; 17-Apr-2013 at 08:41.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.