Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Great Britain
Hello guys

I don't know where it could be write better. The thing is that I came to the UK 1 year ago and I try to do my best to make my English better and better every day. Some things have a success, some of them still don't develop at all. Today I met my step-brother, whose native language is English as he has been living in the UK since his age of 3. I decided to create a diary of our relationship in English and would like to give it somebody to check my mistakes... I hope that I achieve one day a result and I won't need nobody's help in that, so good becomes my language... but, unfortunately, it's not for now :( (I guess you can show me my mistakes even what I'm writing now)

So, here is my first post and I hope somebody gives me advices and checks my first time. Thank you! xx

Today it happened in my life when I met my brother – the cutest angel in the world. You know, one day I am going to give you these notes and be open-minded in front of you, when the necessary time comes… Now it's only the beginning of our communication when we start to get to know each other after long years within we were separately from each other and had different life and events… I was dreaming to meet you all that time… I was growing up with thoughts about you, my little brother, and… was keep thinking that you make somebody happy every day, because they could see your smile and eyes, but I was far away from you at that moment. Anyway, I believe that God made everything; finally, in a special way and from now you will be the biggest part of my life. I felt today how close you're to me and I cannot describe exactly all the feelings that were today inside of me. I love you so-so much. I knew it always and today, I could feel in my heart this clear and deep feeling to you, looking into your eyes and seeing your smile after such a long period in my life. Now you make me happy too, my angel. I am happy to be your sister and I hope our friendship (or better to say brother-sister-ship) will be very special and very great!

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Post from diary to check

Hello guys

I don't know where it could be [STRIKE]write[/STRIKE] written better. The thing is that I came to the UK 1 year ago and I try to do my best to make my English better and better every day (Or: to improve my English). Some things have a success, some of them still don't develop at all. Today I met my step-brother, whose native language is English as he has been living in the UK since his age of 3. I decided to create a diary of our relationship in English and would like to give it somebody to check my mistakes... I hope that I achieve [STRIKE]one day[/STRIKE] such a result one day [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] that I won't need [STRIKE]nobody's[/STRIKE] anybody’s help in that; so good [STRIKE]should [/STRIKE][STRIKE] becomes[/STRIKE] will become my language... but, unfortunately, it's not for now:[STRIKE]([/STRIKE] (I guess you can show me my mistakes even what I'm writing now)

So, here is my first post and I hope somebody gives me [STRIKE]advices[/STRIKE] some advice and checks my writing for the first time. Thank you! xx

Today it happened: [STRIKE]in my life when[/STRIKE] I met you, my brother, the cutest angel in the world. You know, one day I am going to give you these notes and be open-minded in front of you, when the necessary time comes… Now it's only the beginning of our communication when we start to get to know each other after long years within we were [STRIKE]separately[/STRIKE] separated from each other and had different [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] lives and events (Or: experiences) … I was dreaming to meet you all that time… I was growing up with thoughts about you, my little brother, and… was [STRIKE]keep[/STRIKE] thinking that you [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] made somebody happy every day, because they could see your smile and eyes, but I was far away from you at that moment. Anyway, I believe that God made everything; finally, in a special way and from now you will be the biggest part of my life. Today I felt [STRIKE]today[/STRIKE] how close [STRIKE]you're[/STRIKE] you are to me and I cannot describe exactly all the feelings that were today inside of me . I love you so-so much. I knew it always and today, I could feel in my heart this clear and deep feeling to you, looking into your eyes and seeing your smile after such a long period in my life. Now you make me happy too, my angel. I am happy to be your sister and I hope our friendship (or better to say brother-sister-ship) will be very special and very great!

februar, German speaking, no teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.