Student or Learner
Please would you help me with these sentences:
1. He always likes to say what he thinks to someone's face.
2. He was not afraid of telling the truth to one's face.
3. He said to her face what he thought about her.
I am wondering if these sentences sound natural or maybe stilted.
I think you mean
1. He always likes to tell someone what he thinks about them to their face.
2. He was not afraid of telling the truth about someone to their face.
3. He told her to her face what he thought about her.
4. I wouldn't say anything about you behind your back that I wouldn't say to your face.