Please help me!

Hello..! I must fill each blank in the following text with one of the words below.Can you help me???
    The islands of Malta are a fascinating mixture of cultures and influences. The architecture of the capital Valetta is influenced by the 1............... styles of Italy, which 2.................. 90 kilometres to the north, while many of the place names are Arabic 3................. - North Africa is only 230 kilometres to the south. Yet, the maltese people speak English and are very 4................ their long connection with Britain.
    Malta owes its unique character to its 5................... Although the two main islands of Malta and Gozo, which make 6................... the archipelagi, are 7...................... than 300 square kilometres in size, their position at the centre of the Mediterranean 8..................... them a vital meeting place throughout history. Ever since 9....................... has travelled by boat, Malta, with its deep bays and natural harbours, has offered 10.................... to sailors and travellers. Today, although fewer people arrive there 11.................. sea, the islands continue to attract visitors who want to experience Malta's 12......................... mixture of sights, sounds and flavours.
    1. a)class b)classical c)classic d)classicist
    2. a)lays b)lies c)lay d)is lain
    3. a)of origin b)in origin c)by origin d)from origin
    4. a)priding themselves in b)taking pride in c)proud with d)proud of
    5. a)placement b)location c)allocation d)allotment
    6. a)out b)for c)up d)up to
    7. a)few more b)a few more c)little more d)little less more
    8. a)had been making b)makes c)has made d)made
    9. a)the mankind b)the man c)man d)human
    10. a)shelter b)shed c)housing d)flat
    11. a)through b)over c)by d)across
    12. a)especial b)special c)specialty d)speciality

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Please help me!

We don't do work for people. We will discuss your choices and offer advice, but you must do the work first.