Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Please edit all my errors. thanks!

An Embarrassing Moment of My Life

The small embarrassing moments in life that make us laugh and cry. I have done countless embarrassing things in my life and when I look back I laugh about it, because most of them are extremely foolish acts by me that back fired on me.

Every break in school, my friends and I walked through that same corridor, where the science labs were, that lead to the field. That day, however, was different. It still plays in my memory like a video.

My friends and I were joking and laughing around. As a ‘joke’, my friend shoved me. Never di d I think that such a little force would put me on the spot. Due to all the bags that were scattered on the floor, I stumbled on a few and tumbled on to someone.
I was extremely ashamed to look at who it was. But I remember seeing some seniors standing there. My so called friends were having a giggle while trying to help me up.

I will never forget how mortified I was. Later on finding out that out all the people I dived on to the head boy made my situation hundred times worst. From that day on I couldn’t look at him straight in the face.

Later on my friends mimicked me throughout the entire break, which made me trip over again. This time, however, it was just flat surface. According to my friends it was only possible for me to topple over nothing.

The event that took place are still discussed when I speak with my friends. We all have laugh about this situation. How such a stupid act was only possible by me. At that moment it was extremely embarrassing for me but now we have a laugh about it. These small moments in our life makes it interesting.

shur2gal

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The small embarrassing moments in life are the ones that make us laugh and cry. I have done countless embarrassing things in my life, and when I look back I have to laugh ["about it" is a really weird way to phrase it], because most of them are extremely foolish acts by me that back fired on me [because most of them were extremely foolish acts that tended to backfire on me]. [The second me in your original sentence was also redundant since you've already claimed ownership with the first me].

Every break in school, my friends and I walked through that same corridor, where the science labs were, that lead to the field. That day, however, was different. It still plays in my memory like a video.

My friends and I were joking and laughing around, and as a ‘joke’, my friend shoved me. Never did I think that such ["a" is redundant] little force would put me on the spot. Due to all the bags that were scattered on the floor, I stumbled and fell on top of someone.
I was [overuse of the word "extremely"] ashamed to look at who it was, but I remember seeing some seniors standing there. My so called friends were laughing while trying to help me up.

I will never forget how mortified I was. Later on finding out that [word "out" made no sense here] all the people I dived on to the head boy made my situation hundred times worst. From that day on I couldn't look at him straight in the face.

[Use "Later on" way too much] My friends mimicked me throughout the entire break, which made me trip again. This time, however, it was just flat surface. According to my friends, it was only possible for me to topple over nothing.

The events that took place are still discussed when I speak with my friends. We all ["have is weird and doesn't belong] laugh about this situation. How such a stupid act was only possible by me. At that moment, it was quite / really embarrassing for me but now even I have to laugh. These small moments in our life are what make it interesting.

Hope I helped. I didn't get everything mainly because of weird phrasing. Try re-reading and stuff. I did most of the work though, so good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.