Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Uzbekistan
Thanks for your comments. All right I don't have enought practise use of teneses and words. I think step by step I can. I greatly appreciate yours help.
Dear Jak if you came my house I had been went out early with my work , for this reasion I had not been home when you came.
I left my door key at the right side neighbor, his name Gorg. Say your name and you can get door key. Please to get into the house and stay home until finished my work day evening at 6 o'clock . Okey I just forget say you how to get from the train station to my home. First to get the number 8 train from Main statioin, this train reach the Alfred station and you board 89 bus bring you right to my house. good luck.
I just get out of my brain(note:forget what will be), we had planned play computer game this evening. You know I like to competition with you the computer games. I also will bring delicious pizza. You never tasted it yet. Yes all will be best. When get into home don't hesitate, feel yourself at home there. bye-bye.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks for your comments. All right I don't have enought practise use of teneses and words. I think step by step I can. I greatly appreciate yours help.

You definitely need to work on the basics before trying to write a short essay with a lot of sentences. Look at the words I have marked in red just in your introduction. You must be careful with your spelling. You are making unnecessary errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.