[General] PLzz Check my Motivation letter and guide me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenolive

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Germany
I wish to express my interest in your Masters in Euro MPM Program. The interesting fact about the program is the diversity of course and conduction of program in international environment with a chance to spend a semester in one of the partner University. Companies and their operations in national and international markets have always fascinated me. That is why I am aiming for a profession in that direction. In search of the right education and qualification for the career I wish to pursue, Fachhochschule Dortmund appeared as one of the best places to study for me. I am interested, not just because of its good reputation , but also because of its International Management Program. I note that this program combines academic theory with important soft-skills and meaningful knowledge concerning foreign cultures. In an project market that is driven by globalization, the importance of teaching exactly those additional skills has increased significantly in the last few years. You cannot do business globally without interacting with foreign cultures and for that you need to understand those cultures. Another important aspect about the Project Management Program offers is the relationship to internships and practical experience, which is at least as important as the theoretical knowledge. For that, it is not only required to complete internships but also is the schedule designed so that there is plenty of time to fulfill them.
I can show both theoretical and practical prerequisites for the applied degree program. While working with Sysol I experienced the world of customer services in international envoirnment as well. Furthermore, I have a high willingness to perform and a readiness of mind, that which I demonstrated in an extracurricular internship and in vacation jobs. Those qualifications enable me to live up to the name of Fachhochschule Dortmund.
As a European Master of Project management I would seek for a career in a medium-sized to large company that operates in the global market. In that matter I would benefit from EMPm´s good reputation and find my place in the business world with greater speed and success.

Sincerely yours

greenolive

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Germany
no one is here to help me out :( ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.