Smile Hello

Hello , my name is aj2, i am here because i want to improve my english. Recently i move to singapore, everybody here speaks chinese or english so i have to be able to speak fluent and correct english. furthermore i have 2 sons who beginning to go to school, they also can not speak english. i want to be able to speak english in our daily talk so i can help my children to adapt to their new language too. i have a poor english, i can speak english only based on my vocabulary ( as long the other party understand ) and lots of time when i am trying to say something i got blank don't know how to say at all so i really hope you can help me and teach me.thank you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Hello

Feel free to ask any questions about things you don't understand or find difficult and we will do our best to help you.

hi tdol, thank you for replying my letter. i want to ask you about what is the best and fast way for me to learn english because i really did not know where should i begin to do in this site. do you have any online chatting so i can practise my english and if i type a wrong sentence in chatting some one can correct my answer directly. thank you.
    Last edited by aj2; 28-Feb-2006 at 04:41.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

We don't use chat here because it would be impossible to monitor chat rooms 24-hours a day, which would be required. If you post, you'll get an answer, but chat would be too much of a risk for us.