Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
can anyone help me in correcting me grammatical mistakes
The Real secret of Happiness:
The real secret of true happiness is not hidden in the achievement of materialistic things,but it is in those things which provide contentment to heart:such as helping the needy people,loving them , working for the betterment of the humanity and doing those things which are beneficial for the people.Although the materialistic things such as money and other basic needs provide the happiness and contentment, yet for the short period not for the long period of time.As you would have seen around you that the although God has blessed all the materialistic things to the people still they would be not happy at all.The life of holy prophet gives us a lot of example for the real and true happiness .The holy prophet had always helped the needy people and loved with them.The Holy Prophet never emphasized on materialistic things.

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Can anyone help me in correcting my grammatical mistakes?
The Real secret of Happiness:
The real secret of true happiness is not hidden in the achievement of material things, but in those things which provide contentment to the heart, such as helping needy people, loving them, working for the betterment of humanity and doing things which are beneficial to people. (This is a very long sentence. It would be better to break it into two or three sentences.) Although materialistic things such as money and other basic needs provide happiness and contentment in the short term, they do not in the long term. You must have observed that although God has blessed people with material things they are still not always happy. The life of the holy prophet gives us a lot of examples of real and true happiness. The holy prophet always helped the needy people and loved with them. The Holy Prophet never emphasized material things.

Status
Not open for further replies.