Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I am programmer and I need to know English perfectly. But despite the fact that I have been learnig English for about 10 years and I have known tenses and many words, I always have problem with sentences. :-( My suggestion is to create a sub-forum where everyone can post sentence if in doubt. And I would be appreciated if you can correct this post, because I know that it contains a lot of errors. Thank you! :)

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I am a programmer and I need to know English perfectly. But, despite the fact that I have been learning English for about 10 years and I have [STRIKE]known[/STRIKE] learnt tenses and many words, I always have problems with sentences. :-( My suggestion is to create a sub-forum where everyone can post sentences if in doubt. And I would [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] appreciate[STRIKE]d[/STRIKE] it if you [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could correct this post, because I know that it contains a lot of errors. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, magvdk. :hi: You are welcome to post your sentences in this forum.

magvdk

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Oh, sorry, I forgot to greet. :oops: Hello everyone! :-D

Thank you very much for quick response!

And I will post my doubts in this forum from today.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Oh, sorry, I forgot to greet
No problem. Old hands here like to welcome new members, but after that most of us just like to get straight into the message.
Thank you very much for the/your quick response!
You're welcome. You may sometimes have to wait a bit longer. The people who respond here do so in their free time, and aren't always available.

In future, there is no need to post a separate thank you message. In fact we prefer you just to click on 'Like' if you found the answer helpful. The reason is that a new post saying thanks is flagged in the list of new posts, so we think you might have a follow-up question or something to add. Those of us with slow connections and/or old computers have to waste valuable time waiting for it to appear.

We look forward to your next question.

Status
Not open for further replies.