[Cover letter] Apply for tour guide position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonywish

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Please help me to edit my cover letter (the sooner the better). Thank you so much!

Vu Van Uoc
Den Lu 1, Hoang Van Thu, Hoang Mai, Ha Noi
Mob:
Email:
May 13th, 2013
Ms. Nguyen
VIDOTOUR Travel Company
206 Au Co Road, Quang An commune, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Re: Tour guide position
Dear Ms.Nguyen,
I wish to apply for the position of tour guide as advertised in the website svjob.net.
As you will see on my CV, I’m a member of Hanoi Free Tour Guides, an NGO Organization, in which I take a role as a tour guide to show the beauty of Ha Noi to foreigners. Besides, I had two months working as a volunteer at Vietnam Museum of Ethnology with the main task is to guide and to interview tourists visiting the museum. Throughout these positions, I have acquired a lot of experience needed for the job.
Moreover, I am currently the President of GALEC English Club. It has helped me a lot in improving my soft skills, my English and knowing how to manage my time effectively, which are the essential skills for a tour guide.
In addition, I love travelling, have a high passion for showing the beauty of Vietnam to tourists worldwide. I am very enthusiastic, self-motivated and patient in work. I know how to communicate well with everybody and understand the important of listening and respecting the others.
I strongly believe that I fit with this job and I really hope you will give me an opportunity to perform my abilities. I would welcome the opportunity to have an interview in your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration!
Sincerely yours,
Vu Van Uoc

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Ms.Nguyen,

I wish to apply for the position of tour guide as advertised on the website svjob.net.

As you will see on my CV, I’m a member of Hanoi Free Tour Guides, an NGO Organization, in which I take a role as a tour guide to show the beauty of Ha Noi to foreigners. Besides this, I had two months working as a volunteer at the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology with the main task as a guide and to interview tourists visiting the museum. Throughout these positions, I have acquired a lot of experience needed for the job.

Moreover, I am currently the President of GALEC English Club. It has helped me a lot in improving my soft skills, my English, and knowing how to manage my time effectively which are essential skills for a tour guide.

In addition, I love traveling and I have a great passion for showing the beauty of Vietnam to tourists worldwide. I am very enthusiastic, self-motivated, and patient in work. I know how to communicate well with everyone and understand the importance of listening and respecting others.

I strongly believe that I fit with this job and I really hope you will give me an opportunity to perform to my abilities. I would welcome the opportunity to have an interview with your company.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Sincerely yours,
Vu Van Uoc

Status
Not open for further replies.