Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
In the picture I can see man. He is wearing a winter clothes. On his head I can see a helmet. He also has a backpack.
He is climbing. I think he is about to reach the top very high mountain, because in the background we can see other smaller hills.
In the next picture I can see a woman and I suspect her small childrens. She is talking by phone. Maybe she is calling to her husband in order to please him to buy something ? Or maybe she is a businesswoman and she is talking with her customer or employees ?
In the next picture I see woman which I think stay at scene and she will be speaking to many peoples. It is really hard challenge for some peoples.

It is my desciption of three images. It is correct ? Or I am doing something wrong ? ould you correct it ?
Thanks a lot.

a_vee

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Costa Rica
I hope this helps. The majority of your writing is correct. Let us know if you have more questions.

In the picture I can a see man. He is wearing[STRIKE] a[/STRIKE] winter clothes. On his head I can see a helmet. He also has a backpack.
He is climbing. I think he is about to reach the top very high mountain, because in the background we can see other smaller hills.
In the next picture I can see a woman and I suspect her small children[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]. She is talking on the phone. Maybe she is calling [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] her husband in order (< this is okay in this case, but not necessary) to ask him to buy something? [STRIKE]Or [/STRIKE]Maybe she is a businesswoman and she is talking with her customer or employees ?
In the next picture I see woman who I think stay at scene (<I don't understand) and she will be speaking to many people[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE].That is a challenge for some people[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE].

It is my desciption of three images. It is correct ? Or I am doing something wrong ? ould you correct it ?
Thanks a lot.

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In the picture I can see a man. He is wearing [STRIKE]a [/STRIKE]winter clothes. On his head I can see a helmet. He also has a backpack.
He is climbing. I think he is about to reach the top of a very high mountain, because in the background we can see other smaller hills.
In the next picture I can see a woman and, I suspect, her small [STRIKE]childrens[/STRIKE] children. She is talking by phone. Maybe she is calling [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] her husband [STRIKE]in order to please [/STRIKE] to ask him to buy something. [STRIKE]?[/STRIKE] Or maybe she is a businesswoman and she is talking with her customer or employees. [STRIKE]?
[/STRIKE]In the next picture I see a woman [STRIKE]which [/STRIKE] who I think [STRIKE]stay at scene and she will be speaking to many peoples[/STRIKE] ??. It is a really hard challenge for some [STRIKE]peoples[/STRIKE] people.

[STRIKE]It[/STRIKE] These are [STRIKE]is [/STRIKE]my desciptions of the three images. [STRIKE]It is [/STRIKE]Are they correct ? Or I am doing something wrong ? Would you correct it ?
Thanks a lot.
Please note the following:
"children" is the plural form, we do not use "childrens" in English.
"people" is the plural form, we do not use "peoples" in English.
Do not put a space after the end of a word and before a question mark. Do you like it?, not, Do you like it ?
We use "who" to refer to people, not "which".

Status
Not open for further replies.