• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Egypt
      • Current Location:
      • Egypt

Red face Thanks o Rover, Emr, 5jj and everyone here.

Hello everyone,

I must thank everyone who have helped me ever since I entered this forum. I did very well yesterday in my exam. And you're the reason, so please accept my apology for anything I have done wrong to anyone here. If anyone here wants to know my identity, I don't mind at all. Also, if you will travel to Egypt, you can send me a message and ask me for anything you want to know. I'm ready to help you with whatever you want.

Huge thanks!!
    I wish I had better English, but I work hard to improve it. I'm studying for IGCSE, so I'm only interested in BrE.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: Thanks o Rover, Emr, 5jj and everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by saloom2 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I must thank everyone who have helped me ever since I entered this forum. I did very well yesterday in my exam. And you're the reason, so please accept my apology for anything I have done wrong to anyone here. If anyone here wants to know my identity, I don't mind at all. Also, if you will travel to Egypt, you can send me a message and ask me for anything you want to know. I'm ready to help you with whatever you want.

Huge thanks!!
    Congratulations on doing well in your exam!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Thanks o Rover, Emr, 5jj and everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by saloom2 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Huge thanks!!
    You have done nothing wrong as far as I can see. Congratulations on doing well on the test. From my perspective, the reason that you did well on the test is that you studied hard and didn't quit when things became difficult. I, being of the old school, believe that if you win or lose, it's your fault. Here is a "take away" for you to consider - "If it is to be, it's up to me".