Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Great Britain
Current Location
UK
when we feel pain our mind tells us where the pain is so basically feeling is a sense that we use to find things in mind and body. so what you feel inside tells you, you have found something, so when you feel depressed, you have found depression... so when you feel down, you think... why do i feel down?? then you tell yourself why.. the thing is our body can repair but our mind has to repair itself so these thoughts/feelings you have only tell you there is a problem, its up to you whether you solve it. so what you feel inside is perfectly normal, you just need to start thinking of ways to make yourself feel better. only then will you see there is nothing wrong with you, you are perfectly normal.

a_vee

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Costa Rica
I got it. Yes, it makes sense, but it needs editing. It needs capital letters at the beginnings of sentences, the pronoun "I" needs to be capitalized. Some of the sentences need to be broken up into cleaner, shorter sentences. You can't use the "..." to indicate a pause in correct writing. It's equals it is. The punctuation needs attention. If you want, you can clean up some of these things and I will check your second draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.