Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Teachers can anyone of you please help to improve below email to my is?

Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you about problems we are facing since we have started working in warehouse.
1: Below is the blank screen of ABC, when we login through XYZ it appears totally blank screen. Yesterday we called Mr. XYZ and request him to come and fix this issue either network problem or XYZ but solve it.
Overall ABC Performance is very slow as well (already informed to Mr. XYZ) but no solution.

2: We haven’t received Photo Copier Machine / Scanners and Fax yet.
As you permitted to request Scanner and Water Dispenser through “Service Desk” but I can’t connect through “Service Desk Portal” according to Mr. XYZ, Technically he can’t Connect us with service desk portal from warehouse (He can explain)
3: We have received Printer since yesterday but not installed/connected with Computers (Informed to XYZ and requested him to come but no answer yet)

Sir, Kindly you are requested to prioritize these issues and push to concern person to solve them ASAP because our work is delaying a lot..
For other issues I would like to sit-down meeting whenever you have the time available.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you about problems we are facing since we have started working in warehouse.

1: Below is the blank screen of ABC, when we login through XYZ, a totally blank screen appears . Yesterday we called Mr. XYZ and requested him to come and fix this issue. It's either a network problem or and XYZ problem but please solve it. Overall , the ABC performance is very slow as well. I already informed Mr. XYZ but we have had no resolution.

2: We haven’t received the photo copier/scanner machine and fax machine yet.
You permitted us to request a scanner and a water dispenser through the “Service Desk” but I can’t connect through the “Service Desk Portal” according to Mr. XYZ. Technically, he can’t connect us with the service desk portal from warehouse. (He can explain).

3: We have received the printer yesterday but it is not connected to the computers (I informed XYZ and requested him to come but there is no answer yet).

Sir, you are kindly requested to prioritize these issues and direct the concerned person to solve them ASAP because our work is delayed a lot.

For other issues, I would like to have a sit-down meeting whenever you have the time available.

Status
Not open for further replies.