please help me to make this motivation letter better,i need to take the scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartjavad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Dear Madam/Sir
A Arabic saying is “MEAT and mass never hindered man.”. As a person who is sensitive to food, I hold the belief that the quality and safety of food is what matters most for the whole society, and from because of this, I have dream to pursue a career in studying Meat sciences and Technology. That is why I chose the major, food science and technology, for my Bachelor’s Degree in the best school of food sciences in Iran.
The United Kingdom is a developed country, and has one of the most advanced agricultural systems in the world. Whenever I think about the UK, there are always pictures of herds of cows, seas of flowers, and endless farmlands. It is a perfect place for living and studying. Also, there are qualified foods, happy and managed animals in the fair land, but what attracted me most is XXXXXX University, one of the most famous university in Europe in terms of Meat Science. It is an ideal place for me, a student from a developing country to fulfill my dream, not to mention that the program is just what I am looking for.
As I Known myself in the projects I did, I strongly can say I am able to work well either on a team or by myself. With a motivated, energetic and open-minded personality, and a thirst for knowledge, I think it will be easy for me to adapt to a new environment and face challenges. Besides, I will be honored if I could be a lecturer and also a great researcher someday, so studying in Europe will qualify me better for that. There are so many areas in which I still need to improve, and I believe that studying in your university will give me an excellent opportunity to maximize my ability.
In general, taking the account of the research facilities of the department and the active function of the university and the department in different fields; scientific fields especially, moreover the great passion and determination that I have about the task, I wholeheartedly believe that I would be of the best use for the university and the department, in particular.

Yours Faithfully

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Sir or Madam,

“Meat and mass never hindered man” is an Arabic proverb.

As a person who is sensitive to food, I hold the belief that the quality and safety of food is what matters most for the whole of society. Because of this, I have a dream to pursue a career studying meat sciences and technology. That is why I chose the major, Food Science and Technology, for my Bachelor’s Degree in the best school of food sciences in Iran.

The United Kingdom is a developed country and has one of the most advanced agricultural systems in the world. Whenever I think about the UK, there are always images of herds of cows, seas of flowers, and endless farmlands. It is a perfect place for living and studying.

Also, there are regulated foods and happy and managed animals in this fair land, but what attracted me most is XXXXXX University, one of the most famous universities in Europe in terms of meat science. It is an ideal place for me, a student from a developing country, to fulfill my dream, not to mention that the program is just what I am looking for.

As I have discovered myself in the projects I did, I strongly can say I am able to work well either on a team or by myself. With a motivated, energetic and open-minded personality, and a thirst for knowledge, I think it will be easy for me to adapt to a new environment and face challenges. Besides, I will be honored if I could be a lecturer and also a great researcher someday, so studying in the UK will qualify me better for that.

There are so many areas in which I still need to improve and I believe that studying in your university will give me an excellent opportunity to maximize my abilities.

In general, taking into account the research facilities of the department and also the great passion and determination that I have about this work, I wholeheartedly believe that I would be well suited for this university and this department in particular.

Yours Faithfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.