Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
The Bursar, Afe Babalola University,ABUAB,Ado-Ekiti.Dear Sir,A Request For Better ServiceI am the Managing Partner of the above named Sanitary Consultancy Outfit- retained to render the services of Fumigation/Pest Control on your students hostel buildings.I deem it necessary this particular time to implore you Sir., to inform your students (which have private locks) while still on session now before vacation, to drop a key duplicate of their room locks at the Portal before leaving for homes; to make it accessible for our Operators when carrying out fumigation and sanitary exercise on the buildings two weeks before resumption .This will definetly aid the effectiveness of our job for a better result. And also, we request a copy of your University academic calender for proper schedules of our job.Meanwhile, I would be glad to honour an invitation for a meeting from you if there is any observation on possible ways to serve you better.This request is based on our keen interest to serve you better as assured.ThanksYours sincerely, Aderemi Oluwaseyi CharlesSenior/Managing Partner

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

You have not asked a question about your piece but I have assumed that you want some comments on it. I have moved it to the Editing and Writing Topics section which is more appropriate.

My first pieces of advice are that you follow these rules of written English:

- Only capitalise proper nouns, not common nouns.
- Put a space after every comma, full stop, question mark and exclamation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Check the spelling of every word in a dictionary before you post.

You can make changes to your post by clicking "Edit Post", making changes, and then clicking "Save".

Status
Not open for further replies.