Welcome to UsingEnglish, Randoom.
We do not do homework or assignments for people. Please read the Posting Guidelines:
Please don't ask us to do or correct your homework; this is a place to discuss language.
Student or Learner
Hi, my exam is basically Changing 12 sentence from present to past tense and she to he, please i only have 5 days for turning in the exam paper.
Lets start its called The Checkup :
- You'll stand on a scale, and the nurse will measure your height and your weight.
- The nurse will take your blood pressure.
- the lab technician will do some blood test.
- The X-ray technician will take a chest X-ray.
- Then the nurse will lead you into an examination room.
- the doctor will come in, shake your hand, and say "hello."
- She'll ask you some questions about your health.
- Then, she'll examine your eyes, ears, nose, and throat.
- Next she'll listen to your heart with a stethoscope.
- After that, she'll take your pulse.
- Then, she'll do a cardiogram.
- Finally, the doctor will talk with you about your health.
An example of the whats on the book its called Your Checkup :
1. I stood on a scale.
Thanks in advance.
After you have completed your assignment, if you get anything wrong and don't understand why, please ask.
However, your teacher needs to understand what you can do, not what you can get other people to do for you.
I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.
Will someone look at my answers and correct them ? or no ?
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.