Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Syria
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello, Good morning

I'm trying to write a description about my previous works and I think I have a little bit mistakes if you could correct me please.
the following texts is for 2 previous works.

thanks in advance.

1 -
Working closely with civil engineers, architects, engineering technicians and IT staff to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Responsible for estimating projects, quote and project timescales.
Following progress on site construction started from first fix and second fix then by System Installation until hand over.
I have been working in security department in low current systems (CCTV, ACS,MCS, PA,...) for both industrial and commercial sector.

2-
I was working in a technical office as a Review and Implementation Engineer, I was responsible for designing, re-Checking Design and Managing construction for all Special Airport Systems in the Projects mentioned next in this document. This also includes the monitoring the Implementation and the Integration side and solely responsible for all the following systems:
- Airport project ICT Experts.
- Special Airport System ( navigation systems, Information Display Systems and database relations and Integrations, radio system, Data network equipment, network structure )
Ultra low voltage (CCTV, AC, PA, Fire Alarm, VADS, VOIP, Data Equipment…)

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Working closely with civil engineers, architects, engineering technicians, and IT staff to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Responsible for estimating projects, quote and project timescales.
Following progress on site construction starting from first fix and second fix then by System Installation until hand over.
I have been working in the security department in low current systems (CCTV, ACS, MCS ,PA) for both industrial and commercial sectors.

I was working in a technical office as a Review and Implementation Engineer. I was responsible for designing, re-checking designs and managing construction for all Special Airport Systems in the Projects mentioned next in this document. This also includes the monitoring, the implementation, and the integration side and sole responsiblity for all the following systems:
- Airport project ICT experts.
- Special Airport Systems (navigation systems, information display systems, and database relations and integrations, radio system, data network equipment, network structure)
Ultra low voltage (CCTV, AC, PA, Fire Alarm, VADS, VOIP, data equipment)

Status
Not open for further replies.