[Grammar] please ,this english is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martino papesso

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Could you tell me if this letter is correct, please?
Many thanks.
Is one letter for my request of job.
hello gentlemen, my name is martino Papesso I'm 40 I live in Biella in Italy and I am writing to offer me as a driver of tank and tank container.I perform the profession of driver since 2002. Currently are immediately available because the company I I worked on tankers (cargo line) of LA SPEZIA(ITALY) closed. They are then ready to go.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Could you tell me if this letter is correct, please?
Many thanks.
Is one letter for my request of job.
hello gentlemen, my name is martino Papesso I'm 40 I live in Biella in Italy and I am writing to offer me as a driver of tank and tank container.I perform the profession of driver since 2002. Currently are immediately available because the company I I worked on tankers (cargo line) of LA SPEZIA(ITALY) closed. They are then ready to go.

Welcome to the forums, Martino. Is this an exercise that you are doing for learning English, or is it an actual letter you wish to write to look for employment?

martino papesso

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hi bhaisahab . Many thanks for your interest.

I really am looking for a job as a truck driver and I have to send this letter to German companies.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
In that case you should have it translated from Italian to German.

martino papesso

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Also English is fine for companies that write.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Could you tell me if this letter is correct, please? There are many errors in your letter.
Many thanks.
[strike]Is one letter for my request of job.[/strike] It is a job application letter.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to apply for a position as "Tank Driver/Tank Container Driver". I have been employed in this role since 2002 with [name of company you currently work for]. I am available for work immediately due to the closure of [name of company you worked for].

Please advise me if you have any vacancies.

Yours faithfully

Martino Papesso

martino papesso

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to apply for a position as "Tank Driver/Tank Container Driver". I have been employed in this role since 2002 with [name of company you currently work for]. I am available for work immediately due to the closure of [name of company you worked for].

Please advise me if you have any vacancies.

Yours faithfully

Martino Papesso

Many thanks emsr2d2

Status
Not open for further replies.