Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
French
Home Country
Belgium
Current Location
Belgium
I tried to write below letter to my daughter's school educators. can you please correct it? or tell me have any problem in terms of grammar?
Best Regards,

We had a meeting yesterday and the options proposed were limited. the BSO choice, and continue in this field, surely lead to her despair in few next years
On the other hand, entering to the first ASO, without sufficient having prior knowledge, In the middle or end of school year, again will pushes her to unintentionally path
As education curator in CLB, how we can benefit from your help in these matter? because she needs additional enrichment classes for math and Dutch
also, please tell, If she start the new school year(2013-2014) in ASO, Good grades in all lessons, will be sufficient for entry into year two ASO? or, except that, she also will examine by you again, in a unannounced test?

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
We had a meeting yesterday and the options proposed were limited. The BSO choice and to continue in this field, will surely lead to her despair in the few next years.

On the other hand, entering the first ASO, without sufficient prior knowledge, in the middle or end of the school year, again will push her onto an unintentioned path.

As the education curator in CLB, how we can benefit from your help in these matter? She needs additional enrichment classes for math and Dutch
also. Please tell me if she start the new school year(2013-2014) at ASO. Will good grades in all classes be sufficient for entry into year two of ASO? Or, if not, will she also be examined by you again in an unannounced test?

rrppjj

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
French
Home Country
Belgium
Current Location
Belgium
Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.