[Cover Letter] Could anyone please check out any mistakes in my appeal letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a cooperator

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
My name:XXX
My address:XXX
My phone: XXX
Date:XXXX

The address of recipient person:

Re: letter of appeal(The application UID )
Dear Sir(s)/Madam(s),

I am a candidate for TG2 Master mobility for the project Erasmus Mundus A 2 SALAM for Iran, Iraq and Yemen, and I feel that my candidature was not assessed properly. I am writing to you to appeal a reconsideration in processing my application form.

Although I was not surprised when I received a rejection letter from SALAM Project Coordinator for Erasmus Mundus Action 2- Lot 7, I was extremely disappointed. I knew when I applied in February 6th 2013 that my Home University I have been working for was not listed in the drop-down menu of the third-country Partner Universities, although about six other Yemeni partner universities were listed. However, as long as there was an ability of stating a home university. I have stated my Home University there, then I attached the "Proof of registration" issued by my home university. In addition, I had the sufficient score in English along with all the other documents needed by host universities.

I feel somehow that my application was only refused because I stated my Home University in my personal information. However, if so, you wouldn't let text box of Home university be accessible. Although I have been a teaching assistant at Hadramout University in Yemen since 2007 until now, I didn't know why my Home University wasn't listed in the drop-down menu. So I had to state my home university and attached the proof of registration issued by it.

I fully understand and respect your decision to deny my application, but I do hope you will reopen my file to consider this new information. I am tremendously impressed by EU universities, and I would most like to be a student at one of them. I appreciate the time that you have taken to read my appeal.
Yours faithfully,
My name

Enclosures

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You have already posted this in "Letter Writing". Please don't duplicate posts. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.