Student or Learner
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
start at 2004 onwords .
I have the honour to request that I may be please finaly withdrawan of my new pension scheme that’s total amount of Rupees 3 lack 25 thousand only,Because of my personal prablems I was done a marriege of my sister’s before two years back in the marriege expenditure of amount 5 lack I was take lamsome amount of rupees 3 lack some person which was give the amount by interest @ 5/- as on it will I pay 5 lack that away I request to you sir I get so mach intesive mind preser could you fever to me other awys I am going to suiced

abir999999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
start at 2004 onwords .
I have the honour/honor to request that I may be please finaly/finally withdrawan of my new pension scheme that’s total amount of Rupees 3 lack 25 thousand only,Because/ because of my personal prablems/problem I was done a marriege of my sister’s before two years back in the marriege expenditure of amount 5 lack I was take lamsome amount of rupees 3 lack some person which was give the amount by interest @ 5/- as on it will I pay 5 lack that away I request to you sir I get so mach intesive mind preser could you fever to me other awys I am going to suiced

I'm a new one in this forum also week in English. Last few days I learned a lot from this forum, just share with you. Put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark etc.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
start at 2004 onwords. I have no idea what the underlined part means.

[STRIKE]I have the honour to request that I may be please finaly withdrawan[/STRIKE] I would like to withdraw of my new pension scheme that’s total amount of Rupees 3 lack 25 thousand only,Because of my personal prablems I was done a marriege of my sister’s before two years back in the marriege expenditure of amount 5 lack I was take lamsome amount of rupees 3 lack some person which was give the amount by interest @ 5/- as on it will I pay 5 lack that away I request to you sir I get so mach intesive mind preser could you fever to me other awys I am going to suiced

I have only been able to make a start on your piece as unfortunately there are so many errors, misspellings and confusing constructions, that I cannot work out what you are trying to say. Did you use an online translator for some of it?

Let's break it down into single sentences. Start with:

"I have the honour to request that I may be please finaly withdrawan of my new pension scheme that’s total amount of Rupees 3 lack 25 thousand only."

Can you try to explain in different words what you want to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.