Please correct if it is not

I am in receipt of your notice reference # AB/12/82 dated 20-03-2012 regarding the non filing of Income tax return for the tax year 2011. I would like to say that I regularly deduct my taxes on my salary income but I failed to file my income tax return due to unawareness. I supposed the salary/deduction certificate which was issued by my bank is enough. Please condone my mistake.

As directed by you I have submitted my income tax you’re the tax year 2011. As directed by you I filed the Income tax year for the tax year 2011.The copy of tax return and acknowledgement slip for tax year 2011 are enclosed for your information.
hopefully the above clarification will meet with your requirements. You are requsted to kindly acknowledge the receipt and drop the proceedings