Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. dkqmail's Avatar
    Junior Member
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

    • Join Date: Mar 2012
    • Posts: 83

    Question I need your help

    I have a problem, because I don't know how to write in english that person is lecturer, instructor at Cisco Networking Academy and conducts training Fluke Networks.

    My suggestion:
    Lecturer and instructor at Fluke Networks and Cisco Networking Academy

    Thank you in advance.

  2. Editor,
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 59,760

    Re: I need your help

    How about:

    Lecturer and instructor at Cisco Networking Academy and trainer at Fluke Networks.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts