Interested in Language
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Hello all,

I would go to an other subsidiary of my company, so I will ask a person of this subsidiary. Is there any problem with my mail?

Thank you by advance,

P.

---------------------

Dear Name,

I’m writing on behalf of 2ndName, with whom you have been working on a call for tender for an HV station with ‘Poste et Centrales’. He has provided your name because I’m an electrical engineer for MyCompany, I’m working with the team Sigma at La Défense for several years and I would to share my experience and my skills to other group companies.
Indeed, 2ndName told me that ACompany appear to be active in renewable energy and smart-grids domains in the United Kingdom. I’m specialized in this domain and I’m very interested to work in UK, but I miss information about what projects you do and if you need people.

Could you inform me about the projects you work on and the possibilities to join Acompany?

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Name,

I’m writing on behalf of 2ndName, with whom you have been working on a call for tender for an HV station with ‘Poste et Centrales’. He has provided your name because I’m an electrical engineer for MyCompany, I've been working with the team Sigma at La Défense for several years and I would to share my experience and my skills with other group companies.

Indeed, 2ndName told me that ACompany appear to be active in renewable energy and smart-grids domains in the United Kingdom. I specialize in this area and I’m very interested in working in the UK, but I lack information about what projects you do and if you need people.

Could you inform me about the projects you work on and the possibilities of joining Acompany?

Status
Not open for further replies.